Want to be a Palm Harbor Peer Connector?
Peer Connectors are highly trained 11th and 12th grade students who agree to serve as role models, mentors, tutors, and friends to incoming students. The Peer Connectors will meet with new students, in small groups, during New Student Orientation to give them vital information about our school as well as lead them through a series of fun and informative activities designed to help everyone become more comfortable and fully prepared for the first day of school. The Peer Connectors will take new students on a tour of the school. Some Peer Connectors will take parents on a tour of the school. Peer Connectors will also guide parents and students on Back to School Night.
Get Information and Application from
Mrs. Hatem in P19
Are you eligible?
- Must be a junior or senior next school year
- Must attend a mandatory training over the summer
- Must be at the New Student Orientation over the summer
- Must be a leader and school role model
- Must be at Back to School Night next year
- Must be recommended by a teacher
- Must NOT have any referrals! Teachers will be sent a list of all students interested. Teachers that feel any student is not a role model for our school will not be able to be a Peer Connector.
Peer Connectors Application